MS installation

I am trying to install the MS' gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.11-1, however, after a few seconds the installer offers me to first get GTK+ installed, to which I accept, later on the download of GTK+ is interrupted due to an unknown error, the installer ask me if I want to continue, I say 'No' and the installation ends. What can I do to correct this problem? Anyone?

Thanks in advance
--
When in doubt remember that,
"By the Guidance of God, an amateur built The Ark... and that guided by science 'they' built The Titanic!"