Re: Tooltips on TreeView with win32 gtkmm 2.11 version

Hello,

I don't know if it will work the same, but I had a tough time getting tooltips onto a notebook tab and found a way.  I had to put the labels inside of an EventBox first, so you might try that. http://www.velvetcache.org/2007/08/22/gtk-tooltips-on-notebook-tab-labels/

- John