Gtkmm 2.12 for win32 ?

Hi,

I’m using gtkmm on win32 platform (I’ve not compiled it, I used directly the installer “gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.8-1.exe”).

It works very fine, I think the API is very good and the generated GUI looks fine.

However, I need to add tooltips to my application, and I would prefer to use the new tooltip API introduced from gtkmm 2.12. I found that it exists source distribution of this version : “gtkmm-2.12.0.tar.gz”, however, I’m not very used to compiling it, and I wonder if any of you have heard about any build of this version for win32 ? That is, a file like “gtkmm-win32-devel-2.12.exe”?

In case this port don’t exists, does anyone know if it is planned, and for when ?

Thank you for any help,

julien