Re: troubles with Gnome::Vfs::Transfer::transfer()

Sergio Perticone wrote:
I'm sending this here because gnomemm list seems to be died, so sorry if
it's a little bit off topic.

I'm studying libgnomevfsmm, but I've a problem with this example code:

[snip]

transfer() throws _always_ an exception. e.what() returns "Operation
interrupted".
I really don't know what's wrong with that... anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

s.

Solved!

I changed it in:

using namespace Gnome;

bool g(const Vfs::Transfer::ProgressInfo& info)
{
     // ...
}

void f(const std::string& src_path,
       const std::string& target_path)
{
        Vfs::init();

        try {
                Vfs::Transfer::transfer(src_path, target_path,
                                        Vfs::XFER_FOLLOW_LINKS,
                                        Vfs::XFER_ERROR_MODE_QUERY,
                                        Vfs::XFER_OVERWRITE_MODE_SKIP,
                                        sigc::ptr_fun(&g));
        }
        catch(Vfs::exception& e) {
                g_print("Failed: %s\n", e.what().data());
        }
}

With default SlotProgress() it doesn't work... Maybe when progress_callback is not specified the wrapper should call gnome_vfs_xfer_uri() with NULL, NULL as last two arguments..?

s.