FileChooser::get_filesnames question

Hi,

I've got a FileChooserDialog, to open some files, multiple files are allowed. So I looked at the documentation for FileChooser and found a function called get_filenames(), which returns a Glib::SListHandle with the filenames.

It also sais 'Free the returned list with Glib::slist_free(), and the filenames with Glib::free().', but in the Glib namespace Documentaion I cannot find a function called free() or slist_free. Also the documentation for Glib::SListHandle doesn't exists.

My question is, What is exactly an SListHandle, and how can I get all the filenames selected? And how do I have to free them? all filesnames first with free(), and then slist_free() for the ListHandle? Or is only slist_free enough?

With kind regards,
--
Lucas