Help with conversion from GtkWidget to gtkmm Widget

I'm actually working on a project using opengl.

I don't actually understand why there are no native opengl widget in gtk
as they are actually made and why they don't put something as simple to
use as gtkglarea.

Well my problem is that i need to work with c++ so, using the c++
bindings of gtk is more easier but I have problem with conversion with
the C gtkglarea to something that could be called GLarea for gtkmm.

I'm actually comparing the HG/CCG files against c/h files and cc/h
files. I believe i can understand but if someone could help me step by
step. To understand exactly what files do i need to bind the C code to
gtkmm.

My big problem is that most of the widgets don't depends on other things
than gtk.

here are the includes of gtkglarea.h
/***********************************************/
#include <gdk/gdk.h>
#include <gtkgl/gdkgl.h>
#include <gtk/gtkdrawingarea.h>
/***********************************************/

then this is the includes of gdkglarea.h
/***********************************************/
#include <glib.h>
#include <gdk/gdk.h>
/***********************************************/

Do i need to take care of the includes into the C files?
I have a gtkgl.def that contain...
/***********************************************/
EXPORTS
	gdk_gl_choose_visual