Re: gtkmm documentation issues

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 13:30 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> It appears that there are some issues with the documentation on
> gtkmm.org.  Some pages seem to be missing (or the links are
> incorrect?).  For example:
> http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGlib_1_1SignalProxy0.html
> (when I clicked the type name on this function:
> http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Button.html#515244a851fd9874cc481cdfc5ebf512)

Sorry, I had some (stupid) local changes in my checkout. I have
regenerated and re-uploaded the documentation and the links on glibmm
classes seem to be OK again.

> There also seem to be issues with the sigc++ documentation as well.
> If you go to the sigc++ reference documentation and click the link
> that says "sigc::functor", you end up at this page:
> http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/libsigc2/docs/reference/html/namespacesigc_1_1functor.html
> which results in a 404 error.

I just regenerated and uploaded that documentation too, but maybe that
page or namespace just doesn't exist. Feel free to improve that
documentation overview page.

www.openismus.com