Re: Loading a custom RC file

On 5/14/07, Robert Pearce <rob bdt-home demon co uk> wrote:
Probably a very simple question...

I'm converting one of my programs from C/GTK to C++/GTKmm. The original
calls

      gtk_rc_parse ( RCFILE );

early in the main function. I want to do the same again, but I've not
found an obvious GTKmm equivalent. There are wrappers in Gtk::RC for
most of the other resource path functions, just not that one.

What am I missing?
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

If you look at this example that ships with gtkmm [1], the function
gtk_rc_parse() is used there as well, so it looks like you'll have to
just keep using that GTK+ function.  Whether there is a reason that
this function is not wrapped, I don't know.

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkmm/trunk/examples/book/custom/custom_widget/mywidget.cc?view=markup
--
jonner