Probably a very simple question...

I'm converting one of my programs from C/GTK to C++/GTKmm. The original
calls

      gtk_rc_parse ( RCFILE );

early in the main function. I want to do the same again, but I've not
found an obvious GTKmm equivalent. There are wrappers in Gtk::RC for
most of the other resource path functions, just not that one.

What am I missing?
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |