Re: Trouble with create_cairo_context

Charl,

It sounds like your executable is trying to link against the wrong
version of the library. Did you use something like jhbuild to build
the new versions? If so, you can use

$ jhbuild shell

To start a shell that has all the proper environment variables set for
using the newwer version of the libraries, otherwise you'll need to
set these variables by hand.

Paul