Re: Handle SpinButton Signals

Xavier Larrode wrote:
Murray Cumming a �it :
On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 11:58 +0100, Xavier Larrode wrote:
Hi all,
I have made a dialog with several spinButton, and i have a callback with the value_changed signal. My problem is that i only want that callback, when the user is using the spinButton and not when i set the value with set_value...
Any idea how i can handle that ?

In these situations, I use a boolean. For instance:

m_dont_handle_spinbutton_signal = true;
spin_button_set_value(...)
m_dont_handle_spinbutton_signal = false;
Why not use a sigc::connection? Then you can just block and unblock it:
spinbutton_value_changed_connection =
spinbutton.signal_value_changed().connect(...);

spinbutton_value_changed_connection.block();
spinbutton.set_value(...);
spinbutton_value_changed_connection.unblock();