Re: About Gtk::MessageDialog

Ole Laursen wrote:
"Leonel Salazar Videaux" <lsalazar estudiantes uci cu> writes:

Hello everyone, I just create a small program and need to show a
message to the user, all is fine untill I saw that my program shows
the dialog, but not close it by the Gtk::BUTTONS_OK, only pressing
Close in the title bar, what can I do for see the OK button closing
the MessageDialog ?

If you haven't found out already, you need to show us the minimal
amount of code that doesn't work.

No need, all they have to do is hide the dialog after running it:

	Gtk::MessageDialog d(...);
	int response = d.run();
	d.hide();
	... handle response ...

It's not obvious, but dialogs don't do this automatically as it might not always
be the desired behaviour.