Wrapping GHex Widget

Hi,

I need a Hex View widget like GHexEditor (http://directory.fsf.org/all/ghex.html) has, so I thought, I'm going to take a look at the source, but to bads, it's C code. And I'm a C++ whore, And a Hex View widget voor gtkmm would be really useful.

So I want to wrap the widget myself, but I have no idea where to start. I'm not even sure which functions of the C version belong to the widget. Is there any tutorial on how to wrap C widgets? Or maybe someone has an alternative for an Hex View widget?

Thanks in advance,

--
Lucas