Re: is it possible placing the mouse cursor in a particular place on the Gt::Window

Hi, once again I want to thank you.

I asked for decreasing pixel size of the mouse cursor and placing the mouse cursor in a particular area on the Gtk::Window. You answered both of my questions.

I applied those things in my application. Now it works fine. Thank you!

On 7/17/07, Sergio Perticone <g4ll0ws gmail com> wrote:

SaiKamesh Rathinasabapathy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to place the mouse cursor at the top of the window.
> is it possible placing the mouse cursor in a particular place on the
> Gt::Window?
>
> Thanks.

Uhm, you could use Gdk::Display::warp_pointer()