Re: Gtk::Label change font

Naveen Verma wrote:
Hi,

    I have to display a lebel with particular font face, color and
    size, but
    i can't get it.
    I've tried with set_attributes(), modify_font() and
    get_pango_layout(),
    are these methods the correct ones?
    What must i do to change the font of the label?

Well I have used by taking an object of Pengo::FontDescription, set the details and the attach it with all the labels as:
Gtk::Label lbl("Example");
Pango::FontDescription fdsc("Arial");
fdsc.set_size(15000);

lbl.modify_font(fdsc);