Re: Gtk::Label change font

Hi,

>     I have to display a lebel with particular font face, color and
>     size, but
>     i can't get it.
>     I've tried with set_attributes(), modify_font() and
>     get_pango_layout(),
>     are these methods the correct ones?
>     What must i do to change the font of the label?
>

> Well I have used by taking an object of Pengo::FontDescription, set
> the details and the attach it with all the labels as:
> Gtk::Label lbl("Example");
> Pango::FontDescription fdsc("Arial");
> fdsc.set_size(15000);
>
> lbl.modify_font(fdsc);
>

> Hope same can work for you also.
>

>     Regards,
>     Diego A. Fons.
>

> -Br
> Naveen

Ah!
Thank you very much that was the key ;)

By the way, don't you know what i've to do to hide the mouse cursor? i'm
developing an application which uses touchscreen and the cursor bothers
me...

  Your welcome :). I am sorry, I never tried this by using gtkmm. I have developed some applications for N800, using gtkmm and maemomm, but there maemomm provided these features internally because N800 is also touchscreen.

I was trying to look in gtkmm, if there is anything but does not find anything yet. I will let you know if I find something.

Regards,
Diego A. Fons.

-Br
Naveen