Re: problem using the new printing API ...

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 11:36:16AM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 19:56 -0400, Roberto Alejandro Espí Muñoz wrote:
> > The examples and the program I made from them when executed don't
> > print anything in the command line.  Instead they start to load up my
> > processor in a very unusual way.  My guess is that there may be a loop
> > somewhere.  I use Debian Etch with the gtk and gtkmm libs from the
> > 2.10 version.
>
> So these are self-built versions of GTK+ and gtkmm installed somehow on
> top of the standard Debian packages? And the other person is using
> Gentoo.
>
> I don't know what the problem is but I know that this is the kind of
> thing that causes these problems.

Well, I also had problems with that. I'm using gtk from testing but had to grab gtkmm from unstable
and rebuild it. I just didn't talk about any problems cause I had no time to do serious test cases.

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.