Re: Segfault ending the program
- From: "Paul Davis" <pjdavis engineering uiowa edu>
- To: "Arthur Maciel" <arthurmaciel gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Segfault ending the program
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:14:36 -0600
On 1/30/07, Arthur Maciel <arthurmaciel gmail com> wrote:
> Nothing is popping out of the page, but here are a couple things to look at:
> First and foremost, go through the valgrind data and make sure you're
> not writing to random places in memory. I'm guessing thats whats
> happening here.
I'll take a look. I bet on this.
> Another possibility is if you're binding smart pointers to a signal.
> There's been discussions on the list before about funny behavior in
> that situation.
I don't think so. The only smart pointers are for the ListStore Models.
This is crashing when removing a treeview column...
#10 0xb7ae3c69 in gtk_tree_view_remove_column () from
] [Thread Prev