Re: Segfault ending the program

Nothing is popping out of the page, but here are a couple things to look at:

First and foremost, go through the valgrind data and make sure you're
not writing to random places in memory. I'm guessing thats whats
happening here.

Another possibility is if you're binding smart pointers to a signal.
There's been discussions on the list before about funny behavior in
that situation.

HTH,

Paul

On 1/29/07, Arthur Maciel <arthurmaciel gmail com> wrote:
> Arthur,
>
> Could you post a stack trace from a debugger?
>
> Paul

At your command. I hope you get the attachment.

Regards,
Arthur