Re: Problems compiling my first program, HELP!!

On 1/25/07, Jamiil Abduqadir <jalqadir gmail com> wrote:
How do I do that? How do I include cairo in the path?

On 1/24/07, Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com > wrote:
> You don't have the include path for cairo in your 'project
> parameters', so it can't find the cairo.h include.
>
> --
> jonner

Assuming that you have cairo installed, you should just be able to add
an extra line to your project parameters (e.g. '-IC:\path\to\cairo').
Then you'll also need to link against cairo (e.g. -lcairo).

Also, if you have pkg-config installed, you should just be able to get
the proper include directories with the following command:
pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4
and you can get the proper linker flags with
pkg-config --libs gtkmm-2.4

--
jonner