Re: Unit testing
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Paul Davis <pjdavis engineering uiowa edu>
- Cc: Gtkmm Mailing List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Unit testing
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:20:29 +0100
On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 05:08 -0600, Paul Davis wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I'm contemplating how best to perform testing on some of my gtkmm
> code. I've looked through the list archives for gtk and gtkmm and
> didn't find anything worth noting. I've heard of using accesibility
> api's to do GUI testing, but that seems like a Bad Idea (TM).
It really seems to work. dogtail and LDTP are the two competing projects
that do this. dogtail seems most straightforward to me, but I have only
looked at them superficially.
Sooner or later, I want to make dogtail scripts to test my Glom
> So basically this is just an open ended question to see if anyone has
> any thoughts on how best to test parts of a gtkmm application.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev