Handling exceptions in gtkmm

Hi,
I am using gtkmm 4.0.3 to create user interface in my application.My OS is ubuntu.
Now i am doing error logging in my application. I do not know, What are the exceptions may occur in gtkmm and how to handle those exceptions. Is implicit exception throwing possible in gtkmm or should we throw the exceptions explicitly using "throw" statement? and what is the exception class hierarchy in gtkmm?. If possible, please send me example program.

Thanks in advance.