Re: VBox and Labels

set_alignment() will let you left align the labels in the VBox.
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Misc.html#52b2675874cf46a3097938756b9fe9e8

There's a couple different versions of it.

Basically for left align, try:

label_widget->set_alignment( 0.0, 0.5 ) ;

Or something to that effect.

As for changing colors, I haven't the slightest.

Paul

On 1/17/07, johnmb <johnmblackburn googlemail com> wrote:

> set_alignment() should do this. You can try playing with Glade.

I have not laid out significant amount of text items using gtk/gtkmm before
and am unsure as to whether to use Pango directly and, if so, how to do that
whilst using the pango::context for the widgets.

Does anyone one have a helpful example.