Glibmm dynamic loading modules and libglademm

Hi there.

1) Does glibmm wrapps Glib dynamic module loading functionality? If
so, can anyone point documentation on that? I could not find it on
google.

2) When I load an interface with libglademm, if I have a notebook if
two pages and each contain a label called page_name, with get_widget()
how could I load the first page or the second page label? Is it
possible (to have same name for two widget on a .glade file)?

Thank you very much. Congrats to all the team. The more I study about
gtkmm the more I get impressed with it. :-)
Regards,
Arthur