Re: desktop and GTKmm

I'm not sure that's necessarily true.  There are desktop apps that
depend on pygtk (e.g. deskbar applet, alacarte menu editor) and I
believe there was consensus that gtkmm was ok to depend on as well,
but nobody had done so yet.  You'd probably need to pose the question
to desktop-devel rather than gtkmm-list.  Or maybe Murray knows
more...

Yeah. I have asked on IRC to some people of the release team and they
told me there should not be any problem. To be really sure, I think
the question should be asked on the release-team mailing list first.
That would generate less noise than asking on desktop-devel-list.

Cheers,

Dodji.