Re: {*** SPAM 8.4 } How to create the particular area in this window?

On 2/27/07, SaiKamesh Rathinasabapathy <rsaikamesh gmail com> wrote:
Here I have attached a window. this window was developed in VB. Now I am
trying to create this window in C++ using gtkmm.
In that window I have marked one particular area. That area contains so many
combo boxes. I dont know how to create that area in gtkmm.Can I use TreeView
for that?. Like this I have to create 10 windows. So I have to create 180
comboboxes. is this possible? if I create 180 objects, will the speed of my
application be affected? tell me a solution plz!!!