Re: How to make a simple selector item

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk> wrote :
Robert Pearce <rob bdt-home demon co uk> writes:

According to the Gtkmm
documentation, there is a ListViewText class, which simplifies things a
bit. However, it does not exist in my installation (Gentoo, fully
updated).

You could unmask the newest version, that's probably easier than
fighting with the TreeView itself:

 http://packages.gentoo.org/search/?sstring=gtkmm

I could, but since the documentation suggests that ListViewText was in 2.4 I hadn't expected upgrading from 2.8 to 2.10 to make a difference. Or have I misread things?
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |