Re: file choosing manager is not behaving normal

Hello,

I think you have the same bug we had. There seems to be a problem in gnome-vfs. A work-around is to set the gconf key /desktop/gnome/interface/file_chooser_backend from gnome-vfs to gtk+.
That should fix the problem.

oedipus wrote:
Hi,

I was working at an application and suddenly the file choosing manager is
not open right. Usuall it shows the path and its containing files of the
working folder. But now it is somehow hanging up and waiting. As it is not
launched completly. This never happened before? And I can somehow not
reconstruct how I got to that.
My code for the file manager looks like that:
Glib::ustring::ustring dialog::get_messurment_data_dlg_open()
{
	Gtk::FileChooserDialog dlg("Please choose a file",
Gtk::FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_OPEN);

	dlg.add_button(Gtk::Stock::CANCEL, Gtk::RESPONSE_CANCEL);
	dlg.add_button("Select", Gtk::RESPONSE_OK);

// Filter Gtk::FileFilter filter_imr;
	filter_imr.set_name("IMR files");
	filter_imr.add_pattern("*.imr");
	dlg.add_filter(filter_imr);