Re: closing the window automatically

Am Samstag, den 17.02.2007, 19:19 +0530 schrieb SaiKamesh
Rathinasabapathy:

> I have already written a program in c++, which reads the data from the
> serial port.
> So I have no problem in reading the data from the barcode reader which
> is connected to the serial port.

Okay, then I don't know what your problem is.  The thing is, the answer
to your question very much depends on the context.  Without any context,
it's nearly impossible to help you.  The answer might boil down to "hide
it" or "delete it", but I reckon you'd have figured that out by yourself
if it really was that trivial.

So, why don't you send us a sample program that roughly shows what
you're actually trying to do?  And please CC to the list, too.

> My problem is, when I run my application a window should be opened,
> that has a label on it "Scan the barcode using scanner". then I have
> to read the barcode, after reading the barcode the window should
> automatically be closed, then a new window should be opened.
> I don't know how to close the first window automatically, after
> reading the barcode. plz help me to so this.

> If possible send me sample program.

I already said that I don't have such a sample program.

--Daniel