Re: Some "reparented" widgets not shown immediately

Luca wrote:
Yes, I'm using windows just to store the widgets. This is not the kind
of GUI I'm used to develop, but this is the most elegant and simple
way I found to satisfy the requirements for the application I'm
developing.
In words, there is a list of icons on the left pane, which once
clicked causes the activation of the associated "section" (this is how
I call the stuff I place on the right pane), displaying it on the
right pane.

I noticed that some applications use a Notebook for this. The tabs are hidden and clicking an icon in the left pane activates the correct notebook page.