Print API Example

Hi all,

I've just finished going through the printing example, but the preview bit doesn't work. =/

I've downloaded the source of the example, and it doesn't work either. I type in some random text, hit the Preview menu entry, and a brief moment of activity, then nothing.

Are there any dependencies I should have that I might be missing? I'm running Windows x64 (AMD64) with GTKmm 2.10.

P.S. I'm not sure if Printing is working either... One doesn't usually set off a printer at 5am if one wants to live. =]