Fwd: Signal handler problem while linking

2007/2/2, Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com>:
The linker message says it all: you need to provide implementations of
these methods, not just the declarations.

Use SigC::slot(*this, &AddTask::on_ok_clicked) to connect a non-static
method.  By the way, you must be using pretty old versions of gtkmm and
libsigc++, since the syntax changed from SigC::Slot() to sigc::mem_fun()
quite a while ago.

For a thousands of times thank you! :-)
I've rewritten the code as you suggested and now it looks to be
working. SigC::Slot() is also replaced with sigc::mem_fun.

I totally forgot C++ while programming in only in PHP, .NET and SQL
for several years. Lot of C++ stuff just looks strange to me now :-)

Best regards,
teel