gtkmm libs for Visual Studio.

Hello all,
I'm trying to build gtkmm-2.12 from source on windows.

I was able to build cairomm, sigc++, glibmm and gtkmm on windows with
msys platform.  (with --enable-shared flag)

I was also able to run the examples with out any problem.

But my application, which uses gtkmm, is built using Microsoft Visual Studio 8.

I've to get .lib files from .dll.a files created. I was able to get
.lib files from .dll.a files using a2dll utility provided on mingw for
cairomm and sigc++.

But a2dll fails for gtkmm, pangomm, atkmm and glibmm. (saying invalid
argument to dlltool.exe).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Surya