Re: Fixing the Gst::Message classes

José Alburquerque wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:
On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 09:31 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
If you feel like it. :-) I've looked a bit and started to make some modifications, but if you'll look into it you'll probably have a better sense as to what has to be done. Would you like me to send you the modifications I've made so far?

Sure. That could be useful. Thanks.

I managed to look at wrap.cc and wrap.h. I haven't made modifications to Gst::MiniObject yet because it was a work in progress. I didn't get a chance to compile, but the logic may be ok so here are wrap.h and wrap.cc.

-Jose
BTW, I may have missed changing some "Glib::Object" reference to "Gst::MiniObject" in wrap.h (I focused more on wrap.cc and I was working on it last night).

-Jose