Re: C++ VteTerminal wrapper library

Well no, the project on http://vtemm.sourceforge.jp seems to be a dead
project and from the source code it doesn't appear to be wrapped with
gmmproc. I followed the on line guide on gtkmm website (Appendix H)
starting from terminal.[cgg,hg] and repear.[ccg,hg] from Paludis
modifying the Reapear class in order to remove some dependencies on
their framework.
I used libgnomedbmm library to create the build structure.

I can e-mail you the tarball of the sources, if you prefer.

Regards,
Gennaro Bellizio

Tiscali Voce 8 Mega: Telefono + Adsl a soli € 4,95 al mese.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/voce8mega/