Re: C++ VteTerminal wrapper library

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 15:41 +0100, genbell tiscali it wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wrapped the VteTerminal widget with gmmproc. It seems to work but I
> have some doubts about the VteReaper class. It should be a singleton
> but gmmproc doesn't offer any support for singleton's (right?), so I
> used a trivial hack. I started from work from Paludis <http://paludis.
> pioto.org/> and I write a small test program too. I need some help to
> create a new project in GNOME svn repository and to maintain it. Any
> help would be appreciated.

I assume that you gave up on the existing project?
http://vtemm.sourceforge.jp/

You could start a new sourceforge project.

Or is there some way that I can browse or download the source online,
so I could take a look and think about giving you svn write access at
GNOME, though I am generally hesistant about doing that when I don't
know people well.

www.openismus.com