Re: gstmm add element to pipeline test

Murray Cumming wrote:
I think we should do this in C++ much as it is done in C:
- We should have an add_watch(priority) that just causes the signal to
be emitted.
and
- We should have an add_watch(slot) that provides a sigc::slot that is
called. We have lots of these set_func(slot)-like functions in gtkmm.

As I stepped away a bit, I was just about to write that the gst_bus_add_watch() method could be wrapped (it just hit me). This what you're saying and the light bulb in my head says this makes sense. Can I make modifications? As you say, this message signal patch would not be useful. Thanks.

-Jose