Re: Help with ScrollWindow + TreeView

Daniel,

I think you're looking for this function:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeView.html#db5a753b9df63646066ff5e3954572c4

After you select the row in your code, you can call scroll_to_row on
your TreeView and it should scroll the containing window so the row is
visible. There's an overload so you can position the row in the window
as well.

HTH,
Paul Davis