Help with ScrollWindow + TreeView

Hi there, I'm desperate for help, tried finding in google, but couldn't find any solutions.

I have a scrollwindow with a treeview inside. If I focus a row trough the keyboard, the scrollwindow scrolls nicely. But if I select the row by code (TreeSelection -> select(row)) the scrollwindow doesn't update it's vscrollbar in order to reflect the position in treeview.

Anyone got a solution for that? I'm starting with gtkmm, and I think may be something with connect, signals, but couldn't find an example to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel