[Announce] gtkmm-utils 0.1.0

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the first public release of gtkmm-utils.

gtkmm-utils is a new project with the aim to be the C++ utility
library for application developers using gtkmm and glibmm.
The plan is to write functions, classes and widgets on top of
these two libraries and provide robust functionality through
clear API.

It is available for download from:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/gtkmm-utils/0.1/

Features
========

At this point there is really just one reason why you'd want to use
and depend on this library: the extensive and very simple to use
logging framework. There are plans for further work, of course.

License
=======

gtkmm-utils is licensed under the GNU LGPL, and so is suitable
for use in both free software and proprietary applications.

Large portions of the code in gtkmm-utils have been originally written
by Dodji Seketeli, and published under GPL as part of Nemiver.
We have both agreed to relicence it in this library under LGPL
and thus make it available to a larger audience of developers.

Web & contact
=============

Project web site is at:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gtkmm-utils

Wiki, which is also used as a homepage at the moment, is at:
http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm_utils

If you have any questions or ideas, please email me directly.
Once I see that there are a few people interested in the project,
I'll set up a mailing list.

--
Marko
GimpNet and Freenode: markoa