Configuring GTKmm in Visual Stuido 2005 Professional

Hello,
I'm Apóstolo,
I'm trying to install the gtkmm in Visualstudio2005 Pro, but without success.

My system :
windows XP version 2002 with SP2
visual studio 2005 version 8.0.50727.42

and added:
gtk-dev-2.10.7-win32-1
gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.7-1

I have followed this Guide: http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/apjs03.html

everything goes right but in the end after compiling, linking, and building it pops up one window whith the follwoing mesage:

  • "The aplication failed the correct initialization ( 0xc0150002)"
and in the output from debug in VisualStudio shows :
can anyone tell what am i doing wrong, what did i forgot.

Ps: I'm forced  to use visualStudio because of the dot.Net I need this tecnologie to interact whith OPC.