Touch Screen Keyboard?

Hello,

I am developing a GUI that I’m thinking about making completely a touchscreen interface.

My question, is anyone aware of an easy way to do a touchscreen keyboard?  For example, if the user wants to type something into a textbox, the user would touch the textbox and a window that displays the keyboard (or number pad) is displayed, and the user is able to type what they want and it will go into the textbox that the user touched.

I thought I’d put this question out there and see anyone knew of someone who has already written something like this for gtkmm.

Thanks,

Aaron Geier