Re: Gtkmm application style

Thanks that helps alot.
That was what I'm looking for.

Just a last question about gtk-theme-switch:

What does theme-switch effectively do? Does it change the whole Gnome/Gtk
Themes like the Gnome-Theme-Manager (I´m using KDE for dev)? Or is this just for
develop and switching the style of the apps?

Sorry about that question, I use gtkmm for a while, but never thought about
changing themes. That is a bit new to me.

Greetings

Bernd