Documentation

Hey guys, I just subscribed to the mailing list, so I'm not up on what's going on right now.

The gtkmm documentation seems to be missing large areas of information. As I started working with it, a lot of functions I was using was either poorly documented, or not documented at all (save for a copy of the prototype). Is there any wiki documentation project, or is there anyway I can join the team and help with getting the documentation to a usable state? Thanks.