Re: LSB 3.1 Complience / Static Libs

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/index.html

On 8/2/07, elciof bb com br <elciof bb com br> wrote:

Hi,

Until I know gtkmm-2.0 and glibmm-2.4 are not LSB Complience. Has anyone knows about an effort of doing this ?
How LSB don't understand these libraries like complient, they are linked statically (at least try to), the problem is that I don't have these static libs to OpenSuse 10.2. Where can I find the devel-static rpm for these libraries (gtkmm and glibmm) ?

Elcio