Re: Programming with gtkmm: problem with FontSelectionDialog example

Wenzel schrieb:
I'm using gtkmm under Windows XP.

I'm able to compile and run the FontSelectionDialog example.

But pressing the button "sans Normal | 0" yields:

"Pango-ERROR **: Unable to create Win32 cairo scaled font.
This means out of memory or a cairo/fontconfig/FreeType bug
aborting..."

There shouldn't be an out of memory problem as I have 2 GB.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Werner