Re: No of rows in a TreeView Widget

Hi,

Thank you Very much for helping me to find out the no of records in a treeview. I have to do lot of things with the treeview. Please give me some ideas to do the following. I don't know how to do the following. I don't even have a clue. please help me!

I have added a treeview in a window and at the left side of the treeview I have added some butons
named as GoNext,GoPrevious,GoToFirstRecord,GoToLastRecord,GoTop,GoBottom,

if GoNext button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to  next row.

if GoPrevious button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to previous row.

if GoToFirstRecord button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to the very first row of the treeview.

if GoToLastRecord button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to the last row of the treeview.

if GoTop button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to the top row of the page(not top row of the treeview).

if GoBottom button is clicked then the current cursor position of the treeview should be changed to the bottom row of the page(not the bottom row of the treeview).

Thanks!

On 4/17/07, Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com> wrote:
On 4/17/07, SaiKamesh Rathinasabapathy <rsaikamesh gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to find out the no of rows in my TreeView widget. Is there any in
> built function to find out the total no of rows in a treeview?. How can I
> find out the total no of rows of a treeview?. please tell me!!!
>
> Thanks!

tree_view.get_model ()->children ().size ()?

--
jonner