Re: drawing decoration on top of TextView

> > (To be more specific: I have a bunch of TextView objects above each
> > other, and want to draw a little
> >
> >      __
> >      --
> >
> > type 'bracket' which shows the size of each of them. Without such a
> > bracket it is impossible to see where one TextView starts and the next
> > one ends. A themeable solution would be preferred).
>
> I can't really think of a way to do what you're asking, but you might
> have just as good of luck putting your text views in a Gtk::Frame
> which would can put a border aorund each text view.

I have thought of that, but it would mean that I get a line between
each TextView (the bottom/top border lines). I would like to avoid
that, i.e. get something drawn only on the left or right which
nevertheless shows where one TextView ends and the next one begins.

Best,
Kasper