Re: Wrapping a custom widget

On 4/6/07, Robert Pearce <rob bdt-home demon co uk> wrote:
On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com> wrote
:

>There is a section in the gtkmm tutorial about wrapping C libraries
>using gmmproc:
>http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/aph.html
>
>Does that help?

Hmmm... Yes, probably. I'll check it out further. From a quick check it
looks a bit complex, and seems to assume the widgets are in a shared
library (which I probably ought to do in the spirit of open source and
sharing and all that, but haven't done yet because I don't need to).
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |