Wrapping a custom widget

Guys,

Here's that other question I referred to:

I have an application written in C using Gtk. I would like to port it to C++ with Gtkmm (because it already wants to share several bits of low level code with another application that's written with Gtkmm). However, this C application incorporates a couple of custom Gtk widgets that I've written.

So my question is, what's the best way to wrap a custom C/Gtk widget into a C++/Gtkmm class?

(Incase anyone cares, the widgets are a "lamp" - like GtkButton but not sensitive to mouse events - and a very much enhanced version of the GtkDial example)
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |